WANTED: Senior Account Manager
Marketing Works is hiring! Are you looking to be a part of a dedicated team of experienced integrated communications professionals? Are you passionate about strategy, messaging, public relations and branding?
We help our clients create, foster and leverage key relationships to move their organizations forward. Want to join our team as a Senior Account Manager?
Read the exciting details of this opportunity below. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.
|The AM will be responsible for day-to-day project management for one or several clients. The AM will guide teams in developing unique and creative solutions that meet client needs, expectations and budgets and will be responsible for cultivating strong client relationships that result in repeat business. AM’s have major input in helping develop strategic marketing plans for their clients. After the plan has been developed and presented to the client, the AM has the responsibility of carrying the plan out on a daily basis.|
- Leads project management process by being proactive/responsible to client and internal teams.
- Formulates project objectives, strategies and tactics and communicates these to internal project team and client.
- Assists with the marketing plan development process.
- Receives client briefings. Fills out Client Contact Reports for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate agency personnel. Quickly and accurately relays client changes to all appropriate agency personnel.
- Works with team to schedule and prioritize projects and maintain efficient project flow to ensure all deadlines are being met.
- Leads client presentations, concept reviews and other meetings.
- Seeks out new business opportunities within existing accounts and plays a leading role in their development
- Accurately tracks and records all billable and non-billable time. The AM is responsible to the bottom line of the company by billing approximately 75% of their time on a monthly basis.
- Participates in weekly traffic meetings, quarterly company meetings and all retreats.
- Represents the agency at industry functions, promotes the agency at every opportunity and is fully familiar with agency credentials and specialties.
- Gives performance reviews to direct reports.
- Manages one or more direct reports.
- Involved in the hiring process for account managers and account coordinators.
- Responsible for professionally developing all direct and non-direct reports of account management staff.
- Meets with senior management once per month.
- Seeks out educational opportunities for self and account staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with daily client contact and other persons involved in daily workflow.
Local candidates only, please.
admin • December 3, 2010
Posted in these categories:Uncategorized
With these tags: