Congratulations to Central Ohio’s 2011 Smart Leaders!
Marketing Works is proud to announce that our CEO and two clients have been honored as 2011 Smart Leaders. What an accomplishment for Brenda Stier-Anstine, Kevin Gadd (Venture Highway) and, Jim Klein (Finance Fund). Congratulations to all!
An awards luncheon, which featured speaker Alex R. Fischer, was organized by Smart Business on Wednesday, July 20. Stier-Anstine, Gadd, and Klein were among 10 other business leaders honored for 2011. Other award recipients included:
- TaKeysha Sheppard Cheney, CEO & Publisher, The Women’s Book
- Eleanor Alvarez, President, LeaderStat
- Dave Blom, President, OhioHealth
- Doug Kridler, President, The Columbus Foundation
- Brig. General Arnold W. Bunch, Jr., Commander Air Force Security, Assistance Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Jack Partridge, President, Columbia Gas
- Derrick Clay, Vice President & Partner, New Visions
- Marjory Pizzuti, President & CEO, Goodwill Columbus
- Christine Poon, Dean, Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University
- Denny Griffith, President, Columbus College of Art & Design
Kevin Gadd is CEO and Founder of Venture Highway, a company that specializes in the creation and distribution of online educational products used in the teaching of entrepreneurship.
Jim Klein is CEO of Finance Fund, a statewide, nonprofit intermediary dedicated to creating possibility and providing opportunity for a better quality of life. Finance Fund specializes in attaining financial support and providing resources to support organizations that assist low- and moderate-income families and communities.
Arielle B. • July 21, 2011
Posted in these categories:Client News
With these tags:awards, Finance fun, Jim Klein, Kevin Gadd, Ohio, Smart Leaders, Venture Highway