Now Hiring B2B Marketing Communications Account Manager & PR Pro
Are you fueled by creativity, collaboration and results? So are we!
Marketing Works is a B2B strategic communications firm. Our culture is based on achieving work-family balance, fostering long term relationships, acknowledging contributions, continuous learning, and encouraging creativity. Our team is collaborative, hands-on, and results-oriented when it comes to delivering marketing strategies, messaging, public relations, reputation management, and branding to our business-to-business clients. We’re passionate about building relationships that last and a reputation we can be proud of.
If our culture is a fit for you, and you are an experienced marcom account manager or PR pro, let’s talk. You get bonus points for being an excellent writer, effective presenter, and team player who loves to learn and grow. You’ll be interfacing with clients daily, responsible for ideas and actions that move their businesses forward. You should possess 5-7 years of experience with some or all of these responsibilities:
– written communications such as press releases, by-line articles, speeches, program reports, corporate messaging and web content
– overseeing the implementation of effective media relations campaigns by developing pitches for media and forging relationships with editors and reporters to maximize coverage opportunities
– proactively seeking media coverage, brand awareness and integrated communications that will ultimately benefit agency clients
– leading project management process by being proactive and responsible to client and internal teams
– assisting with the marketing plan development process
– leading client presentations, concept reviews and other meetings
– working with team to schedule and prioritize projects and maintain efficient project flow to ensure all deadlines are met
– seeking out new business opportunities within existing accounts and playing a leading role in their development
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media practices
Put your skills and passion to use today. Join the Marketing Works team! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you.
admin • January 8, 2012
Posted in these categories:Uncategorized
With these tags:Account management, B2B, business opportunity, columbus jobs, Job posting, marketing communications jobs, marketing experience, marketing jobs, marketing plan development, Marketing Works, now hiring, Ohio, social media