6 Things Marketing Works is Thankful For
Whether you love or hate the holiday season, the ads, events and decorations pretty much make it unavoidable. Here at Marketing Works we’re big fans of this time of year, if for any reason it gives us a good excuse to snack on those seasonal goodies we love to enjoy during the holidays. And in honor of Thanksgiving this week we want to spread a little holiday cheer and let you know what we’re thankful for:
1. Our Clients — Call us big softies, but we’re proud of this one! Our client list has grown considerably in 2013 and we’re looking forward to strengthening existing client relationships and forming new in 2014. Our clients never fail to challenge us and make us better marketers every day and for that, we are truly grateful.
2. Social Media —We love connecting with our followers through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and every other social media platform we can get our hands on. Social media not only clues us in to what’s trending in the marketing world, but helps us keep a pulse on the wide range of industries our clients represent. We can’t wait to see what the social world bring us in 2014!
3. No More Stink Bugs — If you have experienced stink bugs this year, you know exactly what we’re talking about. They have invaded our office, our homes and have even seemed determined to make themselves permanent residents at Marketing Works. Even though we have our own resident stink bug expert, here’s to hoping the cold can keep them away for a long, long time!
4. Crazy BuzzFeed Lists — BuzzFeed really took off this year and chances are you have clicked on a list or two yourself. They’re great to share around the office for a laugh, and there seems to be no limit to how ridiculous the topics can get. But be careful where you click, some of them are NSFW!
5. Our Pets — What can we say, we’re pet people! We love to discuss our cats and dogs (and against our will, temporary pet stink bugs). They always find a way to brighten our days! Afterall, our Chief Emotional Officer is Boo, so you know we’re not messing around. Now the real question becomes, which office pet will be the first to rock a pair of antlers? Check out our Facebook in the coming weeks!
6. Popcorn Machine — We’re lucky enough to have a mini popcorn machine right in our kitchen, and it’s made for a wonderful pick-me-up during these dreary winter days. Most of the team usually grabs a handful or two, it’s hard to resist the smell of fresh popcorn!
What are you thankful for this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Jessica S. • November 25, 2013
Posted in these categories:Company Culture
With these tags:company culture, Company culture thanksgiving, Company gives thanks, Holiday season thanks, marketing, marketing holiday season, Marketing Thanksgiving, Marketing Works, Marketing Works Company Culture, Marketing Works holidays, Marketing Works thankful, Marketing Works thanks, Marketing Works thanksgiving, PR, Thankful, Thankful list, Thanksgiving, What we're thankful for