5 Key Benefits of Marketing Automation
In this time consuming world, business-to-business companies are faced with the daunting task of managing lead generation and cultivation on a daily basis. Of those leads, an average of just 20 percent is sales-ready when they come into your organization. Lucky for us, there is a tool that can integrate customer relationship management with your marketing efforts. With these tools, businesses are not only able to engage with clients in real-time, but track and measure our efforts along the way.
Marketing automation is the solution.
Marketing automation tools allow us to get more time back each day as they streamline and automate our marketing tasks and workflows in order to personalize, segment and trigger leads into sales-ready opportunities. Basically, it makes the entire marketing process more efficient and effective.
Here are five key benefits for your business:
- Complete cycle management. From the start of lead generation to relationship cultivation, marketing automation helps manage the entire cycle. A central marketing database that identifies detailed prospect interactions and behaviors allows for a more effective tailored message.
- Knowing your client, inside and out. Marketing automation offers a complete view of your client. You will get detailed information on whether or not they are opening an email, downloading a whitepaper or talking about your business on social media.
- Sales alignment. Your business will have the ability to manage, monitor and enhance sales tactics with tests, measurement and optimization to show a clear-cut return on investment.
- Microtargeting. Based on behavior and engagement tracking, you can take a personalized approach to ensure each individual lead is presented with a clearly conveyed and relatable message.
- Best part? It’s proactive. Rather than taking a typical reactive approach, you can implement a proactive strategy. Marketing automation allows businesses to stay ahead of the game and prepare for the next steps after initial contact.
Still not sure whether marketing automation is right for you? According to Marketo, marketing automation leads to 50 percent more sales ready opportunities if done well and 33 percent lower cost per lead.
Is your business using marketing automation as a marketing solution? If so, please let us know how it has benefited your business and comment below!
Bill Kiefaber • June 17, 2013
Posted in these categories:Marketing Tips
With these tags:behavior, business, client, effective, engagement, interactions, lead generation, marketing, marketing automation, marketing solution, marketing tips, measurement, message, microtargeting, monitoring, relationship cultivation, sales, sales alignment, sales-ready opportunities, segmentation, tracking, trigger