Becoming a Professional EOS Implementer
EOS creator and author Gino Wickman and Sandy Fekete, Professional EOS Implementer
At Marketing Works, we have been using EOS (The Entrepreneurial Operating System) since 2014 and it has transformed the way we run our business. The process I’m referring to is captured in the book, Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business. We have benefited from more clarity, consistency and accountability as both a leadership team and a company. We hold each other accountable and we live by our values.
The impact on Marketing Works is what inspired me to become one of only 141 trained Professional EOS Implementers in the U.S. We want to be a conduit of success and this gives us another way to do that for our clients.
I would love to share more about the EOS experience during a 90-minute meeting with your leadership team. Everyone will receive their own copy of Traction with my compliments. During our time together you’ll learn how to:
- Get your team 100% on the same page driving toward a shared vision
- Get the most from your team by placing them in the right seats
- Objectively track activities to assure desired results
- Develop your team to quickly address and resolve all issues
- Minimize errors and create consistency around everything you do
- Build a disciplined, accountable team that executes well to achieve everything in your vision
If you’d like to learn how to use the tools that will help you clarify, simplify, and achieve your vision, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Mworks740 • August 4, 2016
Posted in these categories:Company Culture, Marketing Works News
With these tags:company culture, Entrepreneurial Operating System, marketing, Marketing Works, traction