Allow Your Company to Shine Through
Every quarter, Marketing Works identifies insights that help businesses meet their goals. We make it a priority to stay on top of marketing trends that allow us to continue to uncover potential opportunities for our clients. Here is a look at the insights we uncovered this quarter.
Insight #1: Public relations is becoming more important than ever.
Public relations – including media and blogger relations, influencer marketing, social media and content, particularly digital content and engagement, is becoming a bigger part of marketing strategies for business-to-business and business-to-consumer companies nationwide. This is especially the case in the technology and healthcare sectors.
- Identify and understand which PR/marketing initiatives drive the most growth and make the most sense for your organization.
- Define what success looks like when incorporating PR/marketing initiatives to reach your desired outcomes.
- Partner with an agency that can help you focus on building out a PR strategy that aligns with your business goals.
Insight #2: Interactive digital content is becoming a bigger priority and focus.
B-to-B companies plan to increase their digital budgets, devoting more time to content creation and strategy for overall success.
What does this mean for you?
- Work with an agency that can help you integrate content marketing as a strategy rather than as part of a campaign in programs.
- Map the buyer’s journey to understand what content makes sense based on where your prospect or client is in the relationship lifecycle.
- Take the time to audit your existing content assets to identify opportunities to repackage for different stages in the buying cycle and to identify gaps (e.g., using quizzes earlier in the buying cycle)
- Explore the potential of creating digital communities for your customers related to specific pain points or issues
- Partner with an agency focused on aligning your SEO, paid search/SEM with business goals to see a boost in your return on investment.
Looking to grow your company by incorporating more PR or digital? Our team of strategists and execution specialists would love to help you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stacy W. • August 10, 2017
Posted in these categories:Business Planning, Marketing Tips, Marketing Works News
With these tags:content creation, digital marketing, marketing, Public Relations, strategic marketing