Our WorkComp Marketers have served clients in the workers’ compensation space for more than 30 years. These clients range from third party administrators to defense attorneys to pharmacy benefit managers. This experience gives us a strong understanding of how the industry works and enables us to recommend strategies that get results.
With our experience in the market has come a deep knowledge of the constantly evolving world of workers’ compensation. Our WorkComp Marketers stay on top of the changing governmental and regulatory landscape as well as other issues impacting your clients and you. This knowledge enables us to help you quickly capitalize on market opportunities through thought leadership content, powerful messaging, media coverage and marketing initiatives.
WorkComp Marketers offers a variety of services specially tailored to the workers’ compensation market, including:
- Merger/acquisition communication and rebranding initiatives
- Branding and positioning
- Product/service marketing
- Corporate culture cultivation
- Content development – white papers, success stories, drug trend reports, government affairs position pieces, articles
- Public relations – Media, analyst and blogger relations; speaking and awards; social media; social networking
- Sales-marketing gap alignment
- Lead generation and cultivation
- Retention and voice of the customer initiatives
- Tradeshow and event planning
- Crisis communication and reputation management
Ready to boost your work comp lead generation and gain more referrals? Contact Marketing Works today!