Explaining your technical capabilities is challenging enough. Trying to explain those capabilities so your non-technical clients and prospects understand, brings it to a whole new level. Marketing Works has lived and breathed technical communication for more than 30 years. We have specialized experience in the fast-paced technology industry and can help you connect with prospects and increase sales by bridging the gap between technical speak and how your buyer hears what is said. Through our deep understanding of the IT industry and knowledge of strategic marketing communications, Marketing Works can grab the attention of your audience to create credibility and top-of-mind visibility while positioning your company as an industry leader.
You have enough on your plate keeping up with today’s rapidly changing technology. You need a strategic marketing partner who has a deep understanding of your industry’s ins and outs who can help you achieve success in the market. Leverage your marketing budget through an exclusive partnership with Marketing Works as we only work with noncompeting companies.
Marketing Works specializes in:
- Constructing distinct, effective, benefit-oriented messaging that resonates with hardware, software, networking and cloud technology buyers
- Understanding companies that are in need of your businesses’ services
- Leveraging your business network to create opportunity and growth
- Targeting potential venture capital funding and channel partner marketing
- Establishing relationships with key industry analyst firms, such as Gartner and Forrester
- Pursuing thought leadership/credibility initiatives to differentiate in the crowded e-commerce channel
- Engaging a proactive media and blogger outreach on a national and international scope by targeting industry bloggers, e-zines/communities trade media and national and international media outlets
- Bridging the sales and marketing gap among hardware, software, networking and cloud technology suppliers
- Planning and marketing trade show appearances to develop qualified leads with hardware, software, networking and cloud buyers