Although marketing has been around for centuries, some companies, specifically in the industrial space, don’t always recognize the value, the effectiveness or the positive impact it can have.
We are confident that marketing works — when it is done correctly. We understand that not all industries should be treated equally when it comes to marketing and promoting your business. Marketing is critical in the manufacturing industry, because it touches prices, product and sales. Marketing Works understands the manufacturing industry and the business cycle, so we know how to work with your unique needs.
Marketing Works has more than 25 years experience in branding, positioning, and marketing the products and services of manufacturers:
- Lead generation and retention programs
- Digital marketing (websites, SEO, etc.)
- Gathering intelligence used for positioning and on-target messaging
- Attracting and retaining customers
- Branding or re-branding and alignment
- Crisis communication
- Launching new products and services
- Generating thought leadership and distributing through blogs, social media and traditional media
Marketing Works offers smart and strategic manufacturing-specific goals, objectives and initiatives to help you grow and thrive in a challenging environment.
Contact Bill Kiefaber to learn more and see how you can leverage our knowledge to get results based on how you define success.