If you’re in the field of accounting, law, architecture, engineering, or other professional services field, we know it may not always be easy to explain your capabilities so your clients and prospects understand. Marketing Works has more than 30 years of specialized experience in the professional services industry and can help you connect with prospects and increase sales by bridging the gap between how you describe your services and how your buyers hear what is said. Through our deep understanding of the professional services industry and knowledge of strategic marketing communications, Marketing Works can grab the attention of your audience to create credibility and top-of-mind visibility while positioning your company as an industry leader.
You need a strategic marketing partner, like Marketing Works, who has a deep understanding of your industry’s ins and outs and who can help you achieve success in your market. Leverage your marketing budget through an exclusive partnership with Marketing Works as we only work with noncompeting companies.
Marketing Works specializes in:
- Constructing distinct, effective, benefit-oriented messaging that resonates with buyers
- Understanding companies that are in need of your businesses’ services
- Leveraging your business network to create opportunity and growth
- Building and implementing strategic marketing and communications programs for companies in the accounting, architecture, engineering, financial planning, legal and management consulting fields
- Pursuing thought leadership/credibility initiatives to differentiate in the crowded market
- Engaging in a proactive media and blogger outreach on a national and international scope by targeting industry bloggers, e-zines/communities trade media and national and international media outlets
- Planning and marketing trade show appearances to develop qualified leads with your key target audiences
Contact Bill Kiefaber to learn more and set-up a complimentary strategic planning session to outline the top priorities that will drive your growth.